If you are using your Instagram account for your business, then posting creatives or pictures to your story is an effective way to engage your audience. More than 400 million people are using Instagram apps on their phone. Some brands are going a step further by creating custom Instagram filters to generate brand awareness.
Using Custom Instagram effects to your stories is really fun. Here are some steps to guide you on how to use Instagram effects:
- Firstly, open Instagram, and then either swipe right from the left edge or tap the Camera icon in the top-left corner.
- Keep this in mind that you are in “Normal mode”. There is a shutter button in the center, surrounded by a carousel of circular icons, which are Instagram Effects.
- Swipe left to preview the new effects.
- To open the Effects Gallery, swipe to the right of the carousel and tap “Browse Effects.”
- Select any Effect from the carousel, and then tap its name.
- Now click on “Browse Effects.”
- After that, the Instagram Gallery shows you the Instagram top effects; also, you can switch to a different category and tap an Effect if you want to preview it.
- If you like the effect, then to check how it looks, tap on “Try it.”
- Some Instagram Effects also have hidden features; tap the screen to access every filter. When you’re satisfied with an Effect, tap the Shutter button to take a photo or tap and hold to record a video