Professionally published books have an obvious advantage right away. On the other hand, a self-published book that may lack a professional touch will make a bad impression.
As a result, the self-published book killed any chances of its own commercial success, but you can learn the best tricks to successfully self publishing book via https://selfpublishingmadeeasynow.com/.
Image Source: Google
The following list of suggestions will help you ensure success by avoiding common mistakes.
1. Find objects with high attractiveness, not a limited niche.
2. For e-books, make sure the title dot.com includes your name and the title of the book.
3. Make sure your title does not appear as a self-published work.
4. Make sure the publisher does not exceed printing costs or retain your property.
5. Seek professional assistance in selecting a book title and cover design.
6. Don't post your photo on the front page unless you are a celebrity.
7. Make sure the URL is at the back of the book.
8. Sometimes the high-volume buyer or CEO of your book marketing company will want to be associated with your book Preface and more. Offer a commercial advantage from such an opportunity.
9. Ask a professional corrector to fix it before printing.
10. Don't sell book rights to major publishers unless you're sure they'll give you a six-figure down payment.
11. Remember that it is entirely up to you to promote your book. Don't depend on other people.
12. Let the big dealers sell your book.
13. Find potential sales instead of relying heavily on bookstores where your book can be ignored among other interesting titles.
14. Try to get high volume sales rather than one item.
Take advantage of all available sales opportunities interactions that begin after submitting a review, how to talk about the subject of a book, etc.