Pain in the lower back is extraordinarily common, affecting people of all ages and background, from workers to students to sports people alike. The treatment of pain at the bottom of the back is best done early to increase your chances of successful recovery, especially before the symptoms become too constant, serious and difficult to manage.
There are many different causes of this pain, which range from bad posture to poor sports technique. There is one cause however that perhaps forms the basis of low back pain, read on to find out the truth about lower back pain. You can find out the best lower back treatment at https://www.northstarmedicalcenter.com/neck-and-lower-back-pain-specialist/,
The lumbar spine, which refers to the lower part of the back, is a complex structure and is affected by a number of surrounding structures, including pelvis, hips and the thoracic spine, which can all contribute to the pain at lower back. In the past, the following causes were cited to contribute to lower back pain:
- Bad posture sitting at work or student at your desk.
- Heavy lifting or mediocre lifting technique.
- Poor “fundamental stability”, which refers to the deep muscles of your abdomen who work to support your spine.
- Muscle or joint sealing in your back.
- A mediocre sports technique, for example, tennis serve.